MENU

Slide

Thursday, December 06, 2007

HELLO PEOPLE!
I'm finally free of my effing sickness and
i just came home from the SKYWALKER camp!

The SKYWALKER camp is a camp for
all anglican churches' youths in singapore,
the 1st camp was 2 year ago when i was only 15

and this is the 2nd camp!

Omg then 3rd camp i'll be 19!

And i'm very very very sad lah, it's a 4days 3night camp.
But i missed the 1st day cos i was really sick.
i've been waiting for the past 2 years for this camp,
DIE DIE MUST GO!

So anyway, i went on tuesday, cabbed there at 8am.
When i reach St Andrew Village i was like WHOO HOO!
all the fun memories two year back came pouring in my mind.
It was the best best best lah that camp.

All the damn funny things,
my group and tribe is fantaaaastic.
So i walked thru the canteen, the school hall,

the basketball court, the dormitory corridor
where we hung around and played
silly games/talk crap all night.

I was so happy and excited i was smiling at myself like a goon.
Here i come, my besties! Gwen, Bernie! :D
And i made a new gf and she's super cuuuute, Ying!

But actually i was pretty disappointed with this camp,
i think it's because the previous one is toooo good.
We had this amazing race, we had to travel via
public transport to different anglican churches
and doing tasks and getting our next hint.
task like eat 2 jumbo loaf of white bread
and a 1.5litre bottle of mineral water.

okay! i side-tracked far too much! :D
I was suppose to sleep in the air-con rooooom with the bunks,

but i didnt want to cos i wanna sleep with gwen/bernie!

This is the name list stuck on the door of the air-con room.
I'm so pleased cos my name is like so big & it's the 1st! :x



We did like a hell lot of bo liao things lah.
Cos we were bored during sermon or whatever-is-it-i-don't-rmb,
we went to the toilet and did this:

oGwen went made and did a "turban"
with my american eagle hoodie! -.-


It's damn funny luh, we were walking, hooking arms,
banging into each other's bum.
Then suddenly i dunno what happened,
gwen bang my bum and i lost my balance
or sth i fall down on my butt damn dramatically
and hit the toilet door with my head. 0.o

I can't describe how "dramatic"
but it's just damn damn comical.

HAHAHAHAS, i think of it i also wanna laugh loh.
So sia sway! Funny and weird things
always happen when i'm with gwen.
She's just the loud, crazy, mad, funny girl lah.

2years ago, it didn't rained the both of us lay
on the basketball court and look at stars,
clouds and chatted like there's no tomorrow!
But it kept raining this few days, and can't see any stars!


We were asked to choose between,
balloon/mass dance/clay/magic & ...
something else i forgot. :x

I chose balloon structuring and
i did squirrel, bee, dog, hummingbird
and alot of yadda yadda more stuff lah.

Scary like hell when i did the flower one.
I swear i burst at least 5 balloons while
trying to do the 3rd petal of the flower.
It's always the effing 3RD PETAL!
so so soooo frustrating and scary lah.

My odd squirrel that was suppose to be a dog.


The bear the instructor made and gave me! :D

And to prove that i'm really really a messy, crazy messy girl.
Look at this:


Gwen& my area.


MY AREA.
And i think i brought so much sweets
they were like ahhh fidelis you crazy arh!
ying says i've a super sweet-tooth.


We were bored during the sermon
or when-i-don't really-rmb.

THE USUAL CAMP PRACTICE!
That TAU POK game:


TAU POK TAU POK GO GO!
*PRIAK PRIAK PRIAK*


HAHAHHA the victim was Emmanuel tribe's leader!


The girl in red, her name is WANG XIN LING.
So cool lah. :x

This was today (last day) and
my group leader gave us a little card.


Dearest Fidelas, (My name is spelt wrongly! Hah!)
You're a girl who really stands out
from the crowd. Loved your smile!
It was also great to see you step out
of your comfort zone (she meant sticking with gwen)
to mingle with the grp members thou you
do go back to your comfort zone occasionally. :P
It was still great having known you during the camp!
Do continue to delight yourself in the lord
and he will give you the desires of your heart
~psalms 37:4

Margeret dec 07

She's damn cute luh, look at the drawing on the card.
my hair is the same, long and short on different sides.
I was wearing my " hazel eyed hottie " tee the previous night,
So she wrote that on the shirt too.
Cuuuuuute leader. :D


Some pictures with Jonathan, Nigel and Joel.
So cute lah! joel was in my grp 2 years ago.
He was SO SHOR AND BLUR AND CUTE.
Now he's so tall alrdy luh!

2years! omg, getting old alrdy.
where's my eyecream! *Wails*


Jon/Nigel/fidel/joel

Jon/Nigel/fidel/joel


More pictures still at vicson's side.
Will post them up as soon as i get them! :D
I was like, so so so tired and exhausted.
that's why the tired face and tiny eyes.
you know how gwennie woke me up today? -.-

i'm all freeze-y cold, zipped up in my sleeping bag.
She sat on me and roll me out
of my mattress in my sleeping bag.
I was like super "WTH..?" *blur* when i woke up.

See what i meant by funny and weird things
happen when i'm with her uh!
But i'm always happy hanging out with gweeeeeen. :D
She's so huggie huggie type of gf.

Okay, I'm seriously sleepy now.
5hours of sleep for the past two days and it's killing me.
Need sleep, beep beep. The bed's calling.
Goodnight.


Ohyah, before i go,
show y'all some super cute-ness.

My boy came over to my hse on sunday
cos i was so sick, and he bullied my Nutella baby!
look at that BEAR! happily riding on nutella.
But it's so cute.

Loves, fidelis.
Tag people, okaaaaay? :D

No comments: